Our Google Android Course is the First and best in India. We — DIGITAL CUTLET started training in Android right from when the first version was launched. Today, Android has taken the first place amongst smartphones. Mobile is one and only technology which will rule the future of software. Are you ready?
Syllabus Overview: Our Google ANDROID course is of 45 days duration.
Here is the course outline:
1. Programming Revision: Java fundamentals are revised – to be an Android developer, you basics should be clear.
2. Android: Activities, Content Providers, Intents, Services, Storage, Network, Multimedia, GPS, Phone services, XML Layouts, Widgets, Permissions, Sensor Manager, Accelerometer, Gyroscope, SQLite, RSS, Threads, Animation, Refresh handler, JSON, Game Engine, Full game, Animated 2D Games, Google Play Store and a lot more.
3. Trainings on 3 Live Projects with Certificates. For our Sunday only classes, there are 2 Live Projects.
4. Placement assistance : CV Preparation, HR Interview – English preparation, Technical Interview preparation.
Who should join: Android is Easy! You Can be from any background, but if you know the basics of Programming, you can join this course.
- For 2 Months Duration, Classes taken 5 Days a week (Mon – Fri) Installment options available. (For those who cant practice at home).
- For 45 days Duration.
- For further details CONTACT US: 8121120000
WHAT IS ANDROID?
Android’s job is to act as a translator between you and your gadget. When you take a photo, it provides the button you tap and tells the phone what to do when you tap it. When you make or receive a call, Android tells your phone how to do that. When you play a game,it tells the game what movements you’re making and what buttons you’re pressing. It’s like Windows, but for mobile devices.
The set of processes and procedures involve in building of software is made easier by mobile application development for wireless computing devices — smartphones, tablets and etc is when compared to web application development.
Device platforms for mobile applications are IOS and ANDROID. IOS from Apple Inc. — is operating system that powers Apple’s popular line of iPhone, smartphones. The Android from Google — the Android operating system is made flexible to other companies to meet specific requirements. Android OS is used not only by Google devices but also by many other OEMs to build their own smartphones and other smart devices.
There are some similarities for building an application but coming for development they both involve with different Software Development Kits(SDKs) and toolchain development.
We DIGITAL CUTLET even provide JAVA, PYTHON, DIGITAL MARKETING and many more…..