HR / Human Resources:
HR or Human Resources, manage the employees of an organisation and their whereabouts. The duties of an “HR” involve recruitment of people, schedule interviews, post vacancies for jobs, verify the candidate’s background, assign payrolls, conduct activities, solve conflicts etc.
In today’s fast growing world, organizations are looking to hire HR’s who can understand the needs of the company. They help them to recruit and retain people and maintain a productive environment. At Digital Cutlet, the Human Resources or HR training course teaches the key functions required in an organization. Furthermore, this course helps the individual to execute the job at hand with confidence.
HR course curriculum-
The course includes the following things-
- The process of recruitment
- Understand the vacant position
- How to prepare the job description and the specification of person that organization is in search for.
- Posting the vacancy on various job portals.
- Identify and shortlist the candidates that fit the job description.
- How to arrange and conduct an interview.
- Taking a decision on whom to recruit.
- How to onboard a candidate once he/she is selected.
- The process of background verification
- Verify the candidate’s educational qualification.
- Confirm that the candidate does not have a criminal record.
- Check the address provided by the candidate.
- Verify the candidate’s previous work experience if any.
- Validate the documents provided the candidate.
- Maintaining a record of the candidate
- Generation of Payroll
- To process salaries for the employees.
- Generate pay slips.
- Record the employee’s attendance and leaves.
- Answer queries related to the salary.
- Generate reports of the accounts of employees.
- PF- Provident Fund
- Produce monthly calculation.
- Filing monthly and annual reports.
- Producing the required data during an inspection by the concerned authority.
- Other important subjects
- Understand and explain the organization’s policies to the candidates.
- Training the new candidates.
- Monitor performance of employees.
- Conduct fun activities.
- Reward the performance of employees who help the company grow.
- Conduct an exit interview and complete the formalities before the employee exits.
Where to Join HR Training?
Digital cutlet is committed to training the HR course in a practical manner. We also help students with English proficiency which will help the students. Furthermore, we assist students with placements as well.